VP, Federal Sales
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
What You'll Do
This role will be responsible for recruiting, developing, and managing CA's Federal business in North America. You will be expected to create real and measurable business results. This position will report to the SVP of Public Sector Sales.
- Work with CA executive management to create and agree on the North America Federal Sales program goals and strategy
- Create a spirit of collaboration, evangelism, and engagement with CA's direct sales management and teams
- Achieve and exceed assigned revenue targets
- Oversee and manage all Federal sales initiatives. Track pipeline and close deals for specific agreed upon revenue goals.
- Provide sales support to ensure CA is competitive and capable to win business
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews, measuring performance against pre-established business metrics
- Collaborate with Marketing to drive the creation and utilization of sales collateral as well as demand generation programs and campaigns that drive Federal revenue
- 10+ years in IT-related sales experience ideally within Public Sector, ideally in Federal
- Demonstrated track record of successful quota attainment in a commissioned sales role
- Ability to engage with and motivate marketing to support customer requirements
- Technically adept, experienced with enterprise software solutions
- Ability to work collaboratively within a matrix environment
- Commitment to excellence, high integrity, high energy, team player
- Inspirational leader who can coach, develop, and motivate a team
- Strong collaboration and indirect influence skills
- Detail oriented, very organized, self-starter
- Excellent teamwork
- Strong customer and partner experience focused on establishing and developing long term, lasting relationships
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and proven experience to make an immediate impact
- Obvious passion and people skills
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
Now, We'd Like to Learn More About You
Please share an inspirational quote that you've written, or one that motivates you to strive for success. Post to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and hashtag #favoritequotecatech
A job at CA Technologies is unlike any other you've had. You'll be challenged and inspired to innovate. You'll take pride in your work and will take part in helping CA empower the new application economy. Knowing is not enough; you must Apply. Willing is not enough; you must DO!
CA Technologies…Business, rewritten by software
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate's race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top