Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
CA Agile Central, formerly known as Rally Software, is creating a cutting edge, scalable, and service oriented SaaS product using a broad range of technologies. Our product helps you speed up value delivery, align development with your portfolio’s highest priorities, and make responsiveness the backbone of your business through agile methodologies. We are growing rapidly and globally, so the problems we tackle are big and getting bigger. We practice continuous deployment, dedicate time to hackathons to support innovations, and encourage our teams to blog and participate in local technology meetups. We take walks, have fresh kegs of local brews, play foosball, host potlucks and work on jigsaw puzzles to give our brains a break.
We are actively seeking a hands-on UX Researcher who has a passion for supporting the research side of user experience to help develop world class products. This role will help to make sure we are on the right track with features before the designs reach our development teams. During and post development, the researcher will continue to support features by providing iterative feedback to the development team via beta experiences, usability interviews and product analytics. This is an excellent opportunity to work with different expertise across the R&D organization.
Key Responsibilities – What You’ll be Doing:
- Partnering with design, product and engineering teams in the design, execution, and delivery of features
- Bringing UX practices including research, solution design, and interaction to the team
- Advocating for our customers/users within the organization
- Facilitating discovery and usability interviews
- Synthesizing and analyzing metrics of user behavior
- Presenting findings to product and engineering teams
- Helping product and engineering stay innovative
What You Bring to the Table:
- Proficiency in qualitative and quantitative user research and data analysis methods, including interviews, Usability Testing, Card Sorting, A/B Testing, Ethnographic research, Surveys, and Heuristic Evaluations.
- Customer-focused, with experience using design research methods to uncover insights
- Collaborates at all levels through written and verbal communications
- Ability to act independently with guidance from the Research Lead, and be able to switch rapidly between different projects
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies, preferable
- 2-5+ years experience
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top