Unified Infrastructure Management Intern
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organizations of all sizes leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloud.
Unified Infrastructure Management Intern
CA Unified Infrastructure Management is a global leader in infrastructure management with capabilities to monitor our customer’s servers, applications, network, databases, cloud, storage, and more! Using agile development tools and the latest technology, new product capabilities are released frequently with an unrelenting commitment to quality. This position is responsible for implementation of critical components at the core of the Unified Infrastructure Management product.
Considered Locations: Santa Clara, California or San Francisco, California and Irvine, California (remotely).
If you want to be a part of a software revolution where every day we push the possible, then this is where you need to be.
About the Role
- Automate customer-focused test cases and maintain associated records
- Assist in the development of new capabilities in assigned modules and add new product features
- Participate in refinement of product backlog with product management, development, architecture, and other stakeholders
- Provide input to establish and improve departmental processes and procedures
- Estimate work and improve estimates based on experience
- Work effectively with team members and support personnel as needed to troubleshoot system problems.
How You’ll Stand Out
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or global equivalent in Computer Science, Applied Computing Technology, or related discipline.
- Experience with Linux, Windows, and/or Solaris operating systems
- Experience with one fluent programming language in these capacities: Perl, shell, Python, Ruby, Java, C, and/or C++ programming
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience testing commercial applications
- Development experience with multi-platform, automated regression test suites
- Experience with LoadRunner, Selenium, or other UI automated test and load tools Experience with IP-based networking protocols, virtualization tools, storage systems, and/or equipment/applications
- Setup and operation experience with Cloud, Internet, and Enterprise oriented services and applications such as VMWare, web hosting, email, LDAP, MySQL, MSSQL, or Oracle Databases, etc.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Back to top