Test Automation Lead
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and innovation while supporting and developing our talented workforce. CA Technologies empowers its employees to drive success for both the business and themselves.
Come innovate with us!
The Test Automation Lead will work in a centralized role within the ENGINE team (Engineering, Infrastructure, and Enablement) acting in a subject matter expert role across all other development teams – designing, owning, and executing a shared cross-product strategy for test automation across an industry-leading API management product suite.
CA Technologies is a Fortune 1000 company with a startup mentality – and we’re searching for incredible, bright talent to dominate in the marketplace. Sure, CA has been a leading software company for nearly four decades, with a global customer base that includes the majority of the Fortune 2000 – but what excites us today is the opportunity to redefine the future of our industry in the age of the cloud, mobile, social and big data. We have a daring vision and a powerful, expanding solution set that helps the world’s most successful companies realize their boldest objectives. For more information, visit http://www.ca.com/us/why-ca/innovation.html?intcmp=headernav
About the Role:
In this role, you’ll help support CA Technologies charter to transform the IT industry by:
- Designing and executing a cross-product strategy for test automation.
- Operational ownership and administration of existing and future test frameworks.
- Leading a virtual team of automation engineers to increase product quality, engineering velocity, and release frequency.
- Being a subject matter expert for test automation and mentoring/coaching other engineers at all levels.
How you’ll Stand Out:
- Strong understanding of quality assurance engineering and principles
- Strong communication skills and experience working across multiple teams
- Strong understanding for the entire software development life-cycle
- Experience with integration testing and system level testing of complex modular solutions
- Experience improving existing test frameworks and introducing new tools and technologies
- Experience working with testing tools like TestNG, FitNesse, Squish, Selenium, SoapUI, JMeter, JUnit
- Experience with scheduling and scripting technologies like TeamCity, Jenkins, Bash, Ansible, Puppet
- Experience writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and cases
- Understanding of QA and automation in cloud and SaaS environments
- Familiarity with penetration testing and performance testing
- Familiarity with testing APIs and microservices
- Familiarity with static code analysis tools
- Familiarity with container technologies like AMI, VM, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
More About Working at CA:
CA has earned scores of global Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to explore flexible work arrangements, partner with our impressive customer set, and enjoy a competitive compensation package –all while pushing the boundaries of what’s “possible” by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short? CA’s fun, diverse, fast-paced culture have put us on the map as one of the best employers in IT. For more information, visit www.CA.com/careers.
A Great CA Employee:
- Takes smart risks
- Exhibits courage
- Is a “driver”
- Navigates ambiguity
- Embraces diversity
- Communicates openly
- Doesn’t take themselves too seriously
- Likes to laugh
- Loves a good challenge
- Is resilient when faced with setbacks
- Teams well with others
- Insists on quality results
- Is forward-thinking
- Adapts easily to change
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Back to top