Territory Account Manager - BFSI West
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and innovation while supporting and developing our talented workforce. CA Technologies empowers its employees to drive success for both the business and themselves.
As Territory Account Manager, you will be responsible for positively impacting the relative attributes on growth market and large new accounts, including customer satisfaction, NCV growth, share of wallet and the successful introduction of new solutions within a defined territory (as opposed to specific named accounts). This requires a thorough understanding of the prospects’/clients’ business and the industry in which they compete and a deep knowledge of their IT initiatives in order to identify needs which CA can help resolve, develop compelling business value proposals for our solutions and ultimately close business. This position is further responsible for developing and maintaining trusted relationships with the C-suite, senior level decision makers, and other key buyers within the assigned territory.
- Drive revenue within key accounts within the territory. Identify, prospect, and qualify new opportunities to grow revenue.
- Work closely with marketing and take advantage of their programs to maximize new opportunities, develop existing opportunities, and solidify customer relationships
- Manage existing accounts for satisfaction, return on their investment, growth, and renewal
- Manage complex sales cycle, including mapping out of sophisticated accounts, development of high level relationships, planning and executing sophisticated account strategies, and development of business cases
- Work as a member of the India sales team. Collaborate, share your account knowledge, learning’s, and best practices to help your teammates
- Industry focus: BFSI
- Demonstrated ability to manage a complex sales cycle with significant business and technical components. The ability to develop and present a meaningful ROI presentation to help customer justifying the cost of investment.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed quotas selling a technical solution to a technical audience
- An understanding of the software development process and of the challenges that software engineers, managers, and executives face on a daily basis
- Experience using common sales and business tools: Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office suite, etc.
- Smart, creative, energetic, conscientious, and enthusiastic persona with strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent analytical and presentation skills.
- Enjoy fast-paced, energetic environment. Entrepreneurial and results oriented.
- 5+ years of sales experience.
Business Travel and Physical Demands
- Business travel of approximately 50 percent yearly is expected for this position.
- Physical demands: Office environment. No special physical demands required.
- Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent in a related field or equivalent.
- Training in business and account management.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Back to top