Territory Account Director
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organizations of all sizes leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloud.
As a Territory Account Director, you will be responsible for managing various accounts for CA and promote our entire portfolio of solutions to the client. This position will help create an efficient strategy while working closely with your internal network and by providing your expertise in all phases of a sales opportunity – from identification and qualification right through closure.
- Have a passion for developing compelling business value proposals for our solutions and ultimately closing business.
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the customer’s business and its competitive landscape.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key executives and decision makers.
- Provide feedback to appropriate CA parties on product enhancements or services that would be beneficial to the customer and potentially generate additional revenue.
- Collaborate with your internal network and lead the appropriate technical resources to demonstrate CA Technologies’ advantages to the customer.
- Be committed to demonstrate thought leadership and expertise to the customer.
- Understand and navigate the customer’s buying process.
- Lead account reviews and customer satisfaction survey processes to assess overall client satisfaction. Act on results.
- 7+ years’ experience in direct or channel sales working with enterprise software products or services
- Recent experience in FSI,manufacture, Auto or e-commerce clients, majorly in China Southeast region.
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions
- C-level high ‘touch-sales’ experience will be looked upon favorably
- Typically may have a Bachelor Degree or global equivalent experience in an IT, business or sales related field
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: CA Technologies does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any CA Technologies employee. CA Technologies will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of CA Technologies and will be processed accordingly.
Back to top