Technical Product Manager
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
As a Technical Product Manager, you will work as a member of an Agile team building a next-gen advance analytics platform which enable data driven analytics applications/solutions. As the customer proxy on the team, you will be a key project stakeholder whose role is to act as a bridge between Product Management, customers, other stakeholders and the Scrum teams. Your key responsibility is to convey the vision to the internal and external stakeholders.
You should enjoy being actively engaged with your Scrum teams on a daily basis and continuously show your commitment to do whatever is necessary to build the best product possible. This will include communicating with key stakeholders throughout the organization and beyond to understand the market, the customer and the business. You will use your knowledge in building analytics platform which enables data driven analytics solutions and your business savvy to make sound decisions regarding what features the team should build and how they should be prioritized.
- Working with Product Management to understand and evaluate product features on an on-going basis
- Communicating effectively across several different stakeholder groups
- Contribute to the product backlog by crafting clear Epics and User Stories based on business value and stakeholder feedback
- Acting as SME in Advanced Analytics both internally and externally.
- Being hands-on to create demos, how to guides, videos and other assets
- Owning the end-to-end product demos
- Demonstrating new features to internal and external stakeholders (customer and partners)
- Good awareness of emerging trends in Analytics platforms and solutions
- Hands-on experience in building RESTful services
- Knowledge in various modern analytics/ big data technologies like Spark, Hadoop is preferred.
- Strong teamwork, relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization and facilitation skills
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse and geographically dispersed group of stakeholders
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical folks
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to set and manage priorities
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- Ability and desire to keep abreast of industry standards and trends in Advanced analytics/Bigdata.
- Experience building developer-oriented services and tools
- Exposure to Agile (Scrum) process
- Ability and desire to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment and be able to handle several projects and tasks simultaneously
Work Location : Bangalore
Experience : 3 - 6 Years
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top