CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organizations of all sizes leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloud.
As a Support Engineer for the CA ‘s Workload Automation product, you will be responsible for providing substantial technical support to our enterprise level customers by answering complex questions on functionality and product usage. You will also recreate customer problems to deliver best-in-industry support and phenomenal customer satisfaction.
Please take a look at the below video to meet our Support Engineers!
CA Workload Automation enables teams to respond quickly to real-time business demands by reducing the complexity of managing application workloads across physical, virtual and cloud environments. Ensure major business applications are managed with greater reliability and flexibility, in sync with workflows running across your organization.
CA Technologies is a Fortune 1000 company with a startup mentality – and we’re searching for incredible, bright talent to dominate in the marketplace. Sure, CA has been a leading software company for nearly four decades, with a global customer base that includes the majority of the Fortune 2000 – but what excites us today is the opportunity to redefine the future of our industry in the age of the cloud, mobile, social and big data. We have a daring vision and a powerful, expanding solution set that helps the world’s most successful companies realize their boldest objectives.
- Support clients remotely via phone, email, or remote desktop on high level technical issues
- Take ownership of complex technical customer issues and provide enhanced support for a product or product line.
- Work independently to appropriately prioritize assigned workload; escalate issues to next level that require additional troubleshooting resources.
- Analyze logs and relevant data to troubleshoot and recreate customer issues on test systems.
- Enhance a positive customer experience by creating knowledgebase documents to assist clients in solving their own questions.
- Assist customers by encouraging the use of self-support tools provided by CA by explaining and demonstrating functionality and benefits to customers.
- Improve product quality by identifying and documenting predominant customer issues which require assessment by the Support Planning Team.
- Understand the Product Lifecycle and future direction for the supported products or product line.
Skills & Competencies:
- 2 or more years’ of experience as an IT Administrator, Systems Engineer or Support Engineer
- Strong personal communication and customer service skills as well as previous experience in a customer support environment are essential to this position.
- Technical competence in a variety of operating systems (UNIX, Windows or Mainframe environments).
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure concepts (TCP/UDP protocols, packet routing, DHCP, etc) and devices (firewalls, proxy servers, load balancers, etc).
- Ability to work both independently and as a team on tasks.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, adhere to established deadlines and perform under pressure.
- Maintain a high level of integrity, quality work standards and service excellence.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial high-tech environment expected.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Back to top