Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Ready to make IT history? Us too!
We are seeking a talented Support Engineer for our Tel Aviv office to support development of our CA BlazeMeter product. CA BlazeMeter is a self-service, web and mobile load testing platform providing developers an enterprise grade, out-of-the-box performance testing solutions. CA BlazeMeter significantly simplifies the performance testing process for web and mobile applications by providing developers easy integration into their native development and CI environments, realistic user simulation, advanced scripting capabilities, unlimited on-demand load testing capacity, comprehensive, interactive real-time reporting, sophisticated result analysis and distributed testing across multiple different geographic locations.
About the Role
Do you love solving problems and help others? Do you want to work with customers who are changing the way software development is done? Join the CA BlazeMeter Customer Support Team.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing top notch customer service to enterprise customers
- Helping customers solve technical problems
- Reproducing customer issues
- Collaborating internally with Development, Product and Sales teams
- Demonstrating the product to customers in case of need
How You’ll Stand Out
- Good understanding of computer basics such as:
- Computer Networking, specifically be knowledgeable in HTTP/s, TCP/IP, HLS protocols
- Unix based Operating Systems (Redhat/Ubuntu/OSx)
- Service orientation:
- Providing excellent customer support while keeping the Company’s interests
- Responsible, self-directed and highly adaptive to changing priorities
- Troubleshooting skills, Debugging scripts/product
- Writing basic scripts
- Strong Analytical capabilities
- Previous experience in customer facing roles in the industry – Great advantage
- Coming from the field of Testing/QA/DevOps/Ops – advantage
- Technical knowledge in performance testing – advantage
- Very high level of English speaking and writing
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top