Sr Windows Administrator
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Ready to do the best work of your life?
The Sr. Windows Administrator will work in our Internal IT Department supporting Office 365, Active Directory and Exchange. The right candidate will have a strong technical background working with Enterprise Level Organizations and excel in providing exceptional customer service.
CA Technologies is a Fortune 1000 company with a startup mentality – and we're searching for incredible, bright talent to dominate in the marketplace. Sure, CA has been a leading software company for nearly four decades, with a global customer base that includes the majority of the Fortune 2000 - but what excites us today is the opportunity to redefine the future of our industry in the age of the cloud, mobile, social and big data. We have a daring vision and a powerful, expanding solution set that helps the world's most successful companies realize their boldest objectives. For more information, visit www.CA.com/innovation.
About the Role:
In this role, you'll help support CA Technologies charter to transform the IT industry by:
- Providing Office 365 L2 support directly to users
- Evaluating and working on overflow requests coming from Service Desk team
- Driving efficiency in runbooks, scripts, automation, & processes
- Continually identifying opportunities for improvement in resiliency, security, processes, technology, & user experience (UX)
- Providing technical support directly to user with a high level of customer service resulting in a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Supporting cloud based applications and services such as Azure & AWS
- Supporting Google Suite on Desktops & Mobile.
How You'll Stand Out:
The perfect candidate for this role will have a demonstrated record of success in positions of increasing responsibility over the course of their career. She/he will have an outstanding track-record and reputation for being focused, driven and detail-oriented.
- 4+ years of experience as a Windows System Administrator/Engineer in a large enterprise environment
- 4+ years of customer support experience deploying or supporting Microsoft Office 365
- A broad knowledge of Office 365 technical architecture, and a deep understanding of the Office 365 Admin Portal
- Strong PowerShell scripting capabilities- Comfortable navigating O365 administration at the command line level.
- Knowledge of O365, Outlook connectivity issues, Calendaring sync issues (especially with apple devices), Skype, OneDrive, Yammer, AD, ADFS, DNS, MX and SPF Records, Message Trace Tools, Block Lists, SPAM, Email Filtering, and Virus Protection.
- Strong understanding of corporate networking (LAN, WAN, MPLS, WIFI, VPN)
- Versed in end-to-end security concepts and technology
- Proficient and experience in supporting Office 365 suite on desktops & mobile devices in Windows/Mac/Android/iOS
MCITP: Enterprise Administrator: Windows Server 2012 R2
MCSA: Office 365
MCSA: Windows Server 2012
CA has earned scores of global Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there's a reason for that. Here you'll have the opportunity to explore flexible work arrangements, partner with our impressive customer set, and enjoy a competitive compensation package –all while pushing the boundaries of what's "possible" by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short? CA's fun, diverse, fast-paced culture have put us on the map as one of the best employers in IT. For more information, visit www.CA.com/careers.
A Great CA Employee:
- Takes smart risks
- Exhibits courage
- Is a "driver"
- Navigates ambiguity
- Embraces diversity
- Communicates openly
- Doesn't take themselves too seriously
- Likes to laugh
- Loves a good challenge
- Is resilient when faced with setbacks
- Teams well with others
- Insists on quality results
- Is forward-thinking
- Adapts easily to change
- Solves problems creatively
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate's race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Nearest Major Market: Plano
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top