Sr Usability Engineer
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and innovation while supporting and developing our talented workforce. CA Technologies empowers its employees to drive success for both the business and themselves.
CA Technologies is looking for a creative Sr Usability Engineer who enjoys solving problems and developing future-oriented software experiences.
What You’ll Do
- Work on ground-breaking design projects, building dynamic and engaging prototypes that look to the future
- Craft and code elegant, fluid interfaces that strike a balance between beauty and function
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, content specialists, and developers to solve complex challenges
- Champion great product experiences by being an advocate of the user
- Represent the forefront of new technologies and tools, discovering, sharing, and implementing them on projects
How You’ll Stand Out
The perfect applicants for this role are passionate about coding / prototyping and UX design. Ideally, you:
- Are insatiably curious; you love to experiment in code and try new things
- Take pride in the details and quality of what you deliver
- Understand what a good product is and how they get built
- Are creatively oriented and driven, with a keen desire to ship world-class work
- Can show evidence of the above through examples, side projects, or ideas that haven’t seen the light of day
- Bonus: you’re up to speed on AI, VR, AR, dabble in Arduino or Little Bits, perhaps attend Maker Faire
- 5-7+ years of experience
- Strong UX prototyping skills; expert proficiency with HTML5, React, JS, CSS, and / or tools such as Principle, Swift, Pixate, Origami, Form
- Advanced understanding of motion + animation as it applies to UI / UX (transitions, reveals, interactive elements, etc)
- Good sense of modern product design – can tell the difference between something that works and something that rocks
- Strong communication + presentation skills; can clearly articulate ideas and decisions to multiple stakeholders
- Excellent collaboration ability, able to work across different disciplines
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Given the nature of the role, a presentation of work and projects will be a key part of the interview process.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Back to top