Sr Solution Strategist
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organizations of all sizes leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloud.
Sr Solutions Strategist, DevOps
Dev and Ops should always be part of an integrated process, but that’s not always as easy as it sounds. Accelerating the delivery of new applications and services to market is the core focus of DevOps, which is why 46% of IT Leaders surveyed have already adopted the philosophy or are in the process of doing so. That is where you come in, we have the tools now let’s introduce them. As a Solution Account Manager you have some of the hottest technology at your fingertips and will be responsible for continuing to grow the business revenue along with your pockets!
CA has earned scores of global Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Our fun, diverse, and fast-paced corporate culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in the industry. Here you’ll have the opportunity to explore flexible work arrangements, partner with our impressive customer set, and enjoy a competitive compensation package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s “possible” by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators.
- 2012-2014 Working Mother 100 Best Companies
- 50 Best Companies to Sell For – Selling Power Magazine
- Computer World Ranked Best Places to work in IT
What You’ll Do
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the customer’s business and its competitive landscape.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key executives and decision makers.
- Provide feedback to appropriate CA parties on product enhancements or services that would be beneficial to the customer and potentially generate additional revenue.
- Collaborate with your internal network and lead the appropriate technical resources to demonstrate CA Technologies’ advantages to the customer.
- Be committed to demonstrate thought leadership and expertise to the customer.
- Understand and navigate the customer’s buying process.
- Lead account reviews and customer satisfaction survey processes to assess overall client satisfaction. Act on results.
- 5+ years’ experience in direct sales working with enterprise software products or services
- Individuals with a broad based understanding of the software development life cycles (waterfall, agile, etc.), various types of testing events (functional, performance, etc.) and components of an application release process.
- Has experience in uncovering sales opportunities and builds broad network within the development/architecture line of business.
- Understands competitive technologies and their place in the market.
- Demonstrated experience understanding a customer’s environment/business challenges and can articulate a complete DevOps solution that may challenge a customer’s thinking/strategy to drive ROI.
- Individuals with superior presentation, communication and objection handling skills who will thrive in a high performance sales environment.
- Recognized as Top Performer in prior sales experience.
- Excels in a matrix selling environment collaborating with partners, technical presales and services.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Back to top