Sr Solution Strategist
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organizations of all sizes leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloud.
Are you a natural-born Challenger, looking to make a difference in a fast-growing SaaS technology market? Do you enjoy the hunt — and the satisfaction that comes from landing a big deal? We’re looking for hyper-performers, sales reps who can own a patch, talk to the C-suite and bring in the big fish. Join CA Agile Central (formerly Rally), the Agile application lifecycle management (ALM) leader, to expand and accelerate our named account sales group. As a Sr. Solution Strategist, you’ll be selling our award-winning software products and services into Fortune 500 accounts. Our ideal candidate will possess the following experience and competencies:
- 7+ years of enterprise / B2B software sales experience with a track record of consistently exceeding sales quotas
- A ‘hunter’ and ‘achiever’ sales mentality exemplified by a competitive and collaborative drive to succeed
- Prior experience with solutions selling of software and services preferred
- Experience with individual and team selling approaches
- Consultative style of questioning to uncover pain, ROI, and payoffs for account penetration and growth
- Impeccable communication, poise and business acumen, capable of influencing and selling to the C-level
- Entrepreneurial spirit, intellectual curiosity and persuasive confidence
- Willingness and ability to travel as needed
- Experience selling software development lifecycle or ALM tools highly desirable
- Knowledge of Agile methods such as Scrum, XP or Lean a plus
Ideal location: Boston, MA, area (or near major East Coast airport.) Our ideal candidate will work out of a remote (home) office within their respective territory
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Back to top