Sr Solution Account Director
CA Technologies creates software that fuels transformation for companies and enables them to seize the opportunities of the application economy. Software is at the heart of every business in every industry. From planning, to development, to management and security, CA is working with companies worldwide to change the way we live, transact, and communicate – across mobile, private and public cloud, distributed and mainframe environments.
As the Sr. Solution Account Director, DevOps you are responsible for selling CA Continuous Delivery solutions into a set of accounts leading to achievement of assigned quota targets on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
This position must be seen by the customer as being both customer centric and solutions oriented. Overall, this position is responsible for delivering positive, quantifiable results for our customers.
This position will take a leadership role in working closely with sales colleagues, members of the Presales team, and related roles to help drive complex sales opportunities from identification and qualification through closure by developing and driving an effective and efficient sales strategy.
- Territory/Account Management: Effectively manage territories and accounts; establish accurate plans and forecasts; generate short-term results while holding a long-term perspective to maximize overall territory viability. Lead and coordinate internal/external resources to effectively pursue opportunities.
- Effective Selling: Utilize a solutions-oriented approach to selling, leverage mastery of sales best practices and CA's sales methodology.
- Customer Commitment: Act in ways that demonstrate customer focus and satisfaction by building effective relationships with customers. Exceeding customer expectations.
- Enterprise Software Sales - approximately 10 years' experience (or more)
- Direct Sales Experience - to build pipeline, nurture leads, and develop and maintain c-level customer relationships
- DevOps, Testing, Automation product background beneficial (but not essential)
- Start-up Mentality – this is a rapidly changing and growing business unit within CA
- Intermediate English, Native level Japanese
Our Mission – we eliminate barriers; the barriers between ideas and outcomes. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT. We love the game, and never stop chasing greatness. If you want to fulfil your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers, then CA Technologies is where you belong.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top