Sr Software Engineer - UI Development
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and innovation while supporting and developing our talented workforce. CA Technologies empowers its employees to drive success for both the business and themselves.
Ready to make IT history? Us too!
We are seeking a talented Sr. Software Engineer/UI Engineer in our Prague office to support our Service Virtualization product. CA Service Virtualization is cutting edge technology that delivers a powerful solution to the problem of system dependency constraints, ensuring that innovative IT functionality is delivered faster, with higher quality and performance.
About the Role
The Senior UI Engineer is a key member of the development organization. Led by the strategic direction of the General Manager, the ideal candidate for this position will be the driving force behind the development of the UI for the Service Virtualization product line. The Sr. UI Engineer will work within an agile development organization and be accountable for refining software requirements, providing development estimates, designing and implementing software and managing timeline commitments.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing new products, new features on existing products, and maintaining existing features.
- Working directly with software engineering team to design and implement UI features.
- Participating in technical design, code reviews, unit testing and documentation.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Driving certain projects, working with other developers, designers and stakeholders to lead the team from design through pushing to production.
- Contributing to best practices and standards for development processes.
- Participate in software development process following Agile/Scrum model.
How You’ll Stand Out
An ideal background will entail:
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Experience creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- A meticulous approach to problem solving, solution development and component design.
- Strong background working in an Agile environment.
- Strong foundation in interaction design principles and the ability to translate user stories into interfaces that facilitate them.
- The ability to collaborate with other developers and clearly articulate complex ideas in person and print.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Back to top