Sr Software Engineer (CA)-Java
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and innovation while supporting and developing our talented workforce. CA Technologies empowers its employees to drive success for both the business and themselves.
This position is responsible for creating, testing, ensuring the quality of and maintaining a product or family of products/solution. Provide complex code modification, testing and debugging tasks. Provide high level analysis related to software design and development and solve problems.
- Design and code complex units/modules/products Test Cases that meet functional and business requirements.
- Evaluate impact of software performance, and recommend changes to software design team.
- Effectively communicate testing activities and findings in oral and written format
- Assist in strategic research and design as directed
- Set up software configuration control and software development environments including program source control to ensure reliable backups and source code integrity.
- Participate in design and code reviews with other developers.
- Provide product content to technical writers.
- Mentor, train, develop and serve as knowledge resource for less experienced Software Engineers.
- Develop plans outlining steps and time tables for developing programs and communicate plans and status to management and other development team members.
Typically 5 or more years of experience in software development or a related field.
Skills & Competencies
- Demonstrates high personal integrity and ability to earn trust from others.
- Demonstrates a growth mind-set, seeks feedback often, and is effective in continuous personal and professional development.
- Participating in self-directed learning activities aimed at developing deep expertise within technical domain, including reading relevant publications, participating in domain forums or groups etc.
- Advanced design/debugging/coding skills.
- Complex problem solving skills.
- Communications and organization skills.
- Team work skills.
- Leadership skills and ability. Coaching and mentoring skills.
Typically, 5 or more years of experience in software development or a related field
Strong in Core Java,J2ee
Relevant Exp in Servlets,Spring framework.
exp in Database(SQL server and Oracle)
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top