Sr Software Engineer (CA)Build and Release Engineer
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and innovation while supporting and developing our talented workforce. CA Technologies empowers its employees to drive success for both the business and themselves.
This position is responsible for creating, testing, ensuring the quality of and maintaining a product or product line.The Senior Software Engineer will perform complex code modification, testing, and debugging tasks as well as provide high level analysis related to software design and development.
Typically 5 or more years of experience in software development or a related field
- Strong expertise in DevOps tools:
- Deployment (Chef/Nebula/Nolio ), SCM (SVN, GIT), CI tools (Jenkins CI), Build tools (Ant,Maven, Gradle) and Artifact repositories (JFrog ArtiFactory)
- Strong in scripting languages: Python, Ant ,Bash and Shell
- Extensive experience in building JAVA, C++ Web/Standalone Systems
- Strong experience with SVN / Git like distributed version control systems and their use in release management, branching, merging, and integration strategies
- Solid understanding of CI best practices and tooling, preferably Jenkins
- Solid experience in developing and automating deployment tools
- Min 8+ years of relevant experience
- Detailed knowledge of Configuration Management discipline
- Good experience with IBM ClearCase
- Well versed with build automation and provisioning frameworks
- Well versed in using Windows, Linux, Unix and Solaris operating systems
- Experience in creating/deploying dockerized cluster of micro-services
- Self-starter with ability to lead processes and projects
- Strong organizational, communication skills and detail oriented
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Back to top