Sr Software Engineer (CA)
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and innovation while supporting and developing our talented workforce. CA Technologies empowers its employees to drive success for both the business and themselves.
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organizations of all sizes leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloud.
As a Sr Software Engineer (CA), you will be is responsible for creating, testing, ensuring the quality of and maintaining a product or product line.The Senior Software Engineer will perform complex code modification, testing, and debugging tasks as well as provide high level analysis related to software design and development.
- Demonstrates high personal integrity and ability to earn trust from others.
- Demonstrates a growth mind-set, seeks feedback often, and is effective in continuous personal and professional development.
- Participating in self-directed learning activities aimed at developing deep expertise within technical domain, including reading relevant publications, participating in domain forums or groups etc.
- Advanced design/debugging/coding skills.
- Complex problem solving skills.
- Communications and organization skills.
- Team work skills.
- Leadership skills and ability. Coaching and mentoring skills.
We are looking for: CA PPM Developers who is capable of “hands on” work -
- End to End solution building and Custom Developement
- PPM implementation
- Requirement gathering, design and coding of
- Building process/Workflow
- Road mapping session with the customer based on customer’s business
- Health check up
- Provide consultation for better adoption and best practices
- Take ownership and accountability of the project deliverables and work independently
- Come up with innovative ideas which can be monetized or help us to improve process
- Good communication skill
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Back to top