Sr Software Engineer (Automation Testing ,Selenium,Java,Junit)
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
This position is responsible for automated testing and validation of complex software systems that span several product areas. Person can have an additional responsibility of a Scrum Master.
- Automated testing for products developed by the cross functional teams.
- Collaborate with cross functional global team with effective communication skills
- Ability to perform bench marking and scale testing of software products
- Ability to come up with innovative ideas to improve product capabilities and quality
- Work with customers on any technical issues reported by them on the products developed
- Coordinate in leading projects and driving them to successful completion
- Having 4-8 years of experience on Java Development projects.
- Minimum 2+ years of testing experience of large scale software systems, which includes writing automated scripts, using SPOC, Groovy, Python or Perl.
- Strong testing skills including scale and performance testing for on premise and SAAS products
- Strong experience on of Test Automation setups
- Ability to write test automation scripts in perl, python and usage of test automation tools/frameworks
- Ability to load test high-performing features, enhancements for software products using standard performance/load testing tools
- Experience as Scrum Master for Agile Software Development (Scrum and Kanban)
- Experience in Testing IT Monitoring applications preferred
- Experience of participating in industry standard bodies related to Software Testing and IT Management preferred
- Exceptional defect analysis, triaging and fixing skills.
- Hands-on test experience on testing products using web technologies like XML, JSON, and RESTful API.
- Ability to develop utilities, tools to fulfill day to day development team needs.
- Strong working knowledge of Server Operating Systems( Linux/Unix and Windows), Networking concepts and Databases.
- Hands-on scripting using DOS, Unix Shell, Perl or any other.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Demonstrate the use of strong interpersonal and social skills in individual and group settings
Selenium-Webdriver,Java,Junit,framework design experience
Below is the link to the internal QMS job description where you can view the Band Level & Job Family:
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top