Sr Services Consultant
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
This position is responsible for the expert technical knowledge of and ability to effectively implement products of Identity Governance solution expertise within the client environment. Educated in Information Technology and prefer a minimum of 3 years' experience at an IT professional services organization. Strong business knowledge is required to properly align CA Technologies Solutions with customer requirements and expectations. Mandatory knowledge of IT security. Successful experience in a major software vendor/Integrator of computer security solutions.
- Utilize Services Best Practices to accurately and efficiently implement products of chosen expertise as a single Business Unit multi-product solution within the client environment.
- Meet or exceed customer expectations by delivering a solution that addresses the client's business requirements within the "Scope of Work" agreed to by CA Technologies and the Customer.
- Effectively troubleshoot technical implementation issues for solutions of chosen expertise.
- Actively engage as part of the project team with the purpose of contributing product and solution expertise, and to provide project planning support as required to deliver a successful client engagement, following the Project Manager (when applicable) directive.
- Ability to interact with Support in order to open and track product issues when necessary.
- Meet target billable utilization as defined by this role.
- Adhere to Time and Expense Policy.
- Serve as a mentor to Associate Services Consultants and Services Consultants who are actively engaged as part of the project team on assigned client engagements.
- Help build the knowledge base in the Practice communities in which you choose to participate in û including lessons learned, best practices, tools, and methods and learning events using SharePoint as the enabling technology.
- Adhere to all company policies, including but not limited to Code of Conduct/Ethics, Security and any required training available.
- Understanding of the mechanisms related to identity (SSO, IAM, PAM, directories, strong authentication, shared or privileged account management...)
- Demonstrate ability to engage in hands-on implementation of software technology at a complex level for single Business Unit multi-product solutions and/or cross Business Unit multi-product integrated solutions of chosen expertise.
- Proven comprehension of relevant solutions capabilities and how the solution is designed to be integrated into the client environment.
- Possess advanced technology troubleshooting skills for products of chosen expertise and for complex integrated solutions.
- Ability to understand and communicate how solution(s) of chosen expertise resolve typical client business needs.
- Execute an above average business level of written and oral professional communication in local language and/or English.
- Within first 90 days must achieved CA Technologies product training and certification in chosen solutions of expertise as agreed to by your Manager. Also complete all associated solution training.
- External hardware, operating system or specific technology certifications are a plus.
- Must maintain updated training as required annually.
Demonstrated product proficiency, by achieving either a Professional or Business Analyst level CA Services Certification (or similar technical accreditation) or CA Services work experience may substitute for external work experience, as determined by CA Services in its discretion.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top