Sr Services Consultant
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and innovation while supporting and developing our talented workforce. CA Technologies empowers its employees to drive success for both the business and themselves.
The Senior Services Consultant will be a functional and technical expert within the Project & Portfolio Management (PPM) domain working with enterprise customer in Sweden.
- Ability to accurately implement solutions aligned to customer requirements and objectives, utilizing CA Services Best Practice and PPM Domain Best Practice.
- As a project technical team member contribute product and solution expertise, and provide project planning support as required to deliver a successful client engagement.
- Proven comprehension of solution capabilities and how specific products within the PPM portfolio are designed to be integrated into the client environment.
- Possess advanced technology troubleshooting skills for products of chosen expertise and basic general technology troubleshooting capabilities.
- Consulting experience in PPM or BI (Reporting, Cognos, Hyperion) OR ERP from a technical point of view, experience in SQL or Oracle Database
- programming experience
- ideally product / solution expertise (CA Clarity, HP PPM, Planview or Primavera etc)
- Domain experience / expertise (Project Management, Program Management, Portfolio Management, Resource Management or Financial Management).
- Excellent written and oral professional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to engage at business and technology levels across customer organizations.
- Ability to assess and understand the wider picture on client engagements.
- Strong Analytical Skills and solution development skills.
- Strong understanding of Databases and Migration of Data techniques
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top