Sr Services Architect - Clarity, PPM
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organizations of all sizes leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloud.
This position is responsible for the expert technical knowledge of Clarity PPM – architect, scope, assess and implement solutions.
- Accurately and efficiently architect and implement Clarity PPM as a single Business Unit multi-product solution and/or a cross Business Unit multi-product integrated solution within the client environment through utilizing Services Best Practices.
- Meet or exceed customer expectations by designing, scoping, assessing and delivering solutions that address the client’s business requirements and are within the “Scope of Work” as agreed to by CA Technologies and Customer.
- Effectively troubleshoot technical integrated solution implementation issues for Clarity PPM.
- As a project technical team lead contribute product and solution expertise, and provide project planning support as required to deliver a successful client engagement.
- Adhere to Time and Expense Policy.
- Meet target Billable Utilization objective as defined for this role.
- Serve as a mentor to Consultants and Architects who are actively engaged as part of the project team on assigned client engagements.
- Demonstrate a commanding ability to assess the client’s current infrastructure, business requirements and planned budget to effectively position a complete CA Technologies solution that adhere’s to Services Best Practices.
- Help build the knowledge base in the communities in which you choose to participate in – including lessons learned, best practices, tools, and methods and learning events using SharePoint as the enabling technology.
- Adhere to company policies of Code of Conduct/Ethics, Security and any required training.
Bachelor’s Degree or global equivalent in Computer Science or business related field.
Typically 10 or more years of work experience as an IT professional are required for this position. Must be educated in Information Technology and prefer a minimum of 5 years experience at an IT professional services organization in an architect specific position. Strong business knowledge is required to properly align CA Technologies Solutions with customer requirements and expectations. Industry specific experience is a plus.
Skills & Competencies
- At least 5 years experience as an Architect using Clarity PPM
- Demonstrate ability to design and engage in hands-on implementation of software technology at a complex level for single Business Unit multi-product solutions and/or cross Business Unit multi-product integrated solutions of chosen expertise.
- Proven comprehension of solutions capabilities and how the solution is designed to be integrated into the client environment.
- Must possess advanced technology troubleshooting skills for products of chosen expertise and for complex integrated solutions.
- Ability to understand, design, assess, scope and communicate how solution(s) of chosen expertise resolve typical client business needs.
- Must have excellent written and oral professional communication.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top