Sr Scrum Master (CA)
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and innovation while supporting and developing our talented workforce. CA Technologies empowers its employees to drive success for both the business and themselves.
Ready to do the best work of your life?
The Scrum Master will guide, coach, and mentor Agile teams toward achieving their objectives for the development of next generation products within our Developer Products Business Unit.
About the Role
In this role, you’ll help support CA Technologies charter to transform the IT industry by:
- Enabling interaction between the Product Owner and Development Team
- Facilitating scrum ceremonies such as daily standups and retrospectives
- Building culture of continuous improvement within the team
How You’ll Stand Out
The perfect candidate for this role will have a demonstrated record of success in positions of increasing responsibility over the course of their career. He/she will have an outstanding track record for effective Agile transformation, and be known to be a pragmatic and adaptable problem solver, An ideal background will include:
- Typically 4 or more years of experience in an Agile Software Development environment or related field
- Certified Scrum Master highly preferred
- Able to facilitate different approaches to typical Agile work (story sizing approaches, different Retrospective techniques, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Skilled at instructing, coaching, and mentoring to improve performance and employee development
- Knowledgeable in Agile Scrum, Lean, Kanban, and XP practices
- Demonstrate Agile behaviors
- Embrace the Agile Manifesto and the Agile Principles
- Pursue improvement of Agile techniques and practices
- SAFe experience or certification highly desirable
- Java and Enterprise Software Experience a plus
- Undergraduate degree preferred
More About Working at CA:
CA has earned scores of global Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to explore flexible work arrangements, partner with our impressive customer set, and enjoy a competitive compensation package –all while pushing the boundaries of what’s “possible” by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short? CA’s fun, diverse, fast-paced culture have put us on the map as one of the best employers in IT. For more information, visit www.CA.com/careers.
A Great CA Employee:
- Takes smart risks
- Exhibits courage
- Is a “driver”
- Navigates ambiguity
- Embraces diversity
- Communicates openly
- Doesn’t take themselves too seriously
- Likes to laugh
- Loves a good challenge
- Is resilient when faced with setbacks
- Teams well with others
- Insists on quality results
- Is forward-thinking
- Adapts easily to change
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Back to top