Sr Scrum Master (CA)
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
The Scrum Master guides, coaches, and mentors Agile teams toward achieving their objectives.
In addition to the typical responsibilities of the Scrum Master, the Senior Scrum Master is responsible for the advanced facilitation of one or more Agile Teams in Agile methodology and practices as well as on-going advocacy for Agile maturity and adoption.
Role & Responsibilities:
This visible, top performing Scrum Master will help shape Agile software programs and teams. It's your servant leader qualities that will garner respect and your hands-on, transparent approach that will be influential in building and fostering self-organizing teams at CA:
- Drive the scrum ceremonies for 3 scrum teams of approx. size of 7-8 team members with different geographies.
- Continuously monitor projects/Programs status and impact on product owner/management relation
- Support the creation and growth of high performance agile teams; own and promote the maturity of these teams by influencing key team members and advocating for an
- Deliver high quality, high impact portfolio ceremonies including: PI Planning, sprint planning, retrospective and grooming sessions
- Promote impediment management process across scrum teams and leadership structures
- Champion Agile practices within the team
- Has overall 6+ years of experience and minimum 3 years of experience in either software development or testing prior being a scrum master.
- Must be playing a role of Scrum Master from past minimum 2 years (Not as Agile Scrum coach)
- Must be from Product Development / Engineering Backgroun / organization.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- Strong communication skills; assertive, situationally aware and passionate
- Knowledgeable and adept regarding Agile/scrum processes; able to be the voice of reason and escalate effectively
- Good negotiator and willing to help the team members
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills with ability to conduct presentations comfortably to small-medium groups
- Knowledge on Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery & DevOps
- Knowledge on programming languages like Java, PHP is and advantage
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top