Sr Product Marketing Manager for IDaaS
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
We are currently looking for a Sr. Product Marketing Manager to join our Identity as a Service (IDaaS) Product Marketing Team.
About the Role:
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will focus on three key disciplines - awareness, demand, and sales enablement.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting market research, competitive analyses & win-loss analysis
- Developing go-to-market plans to achieve awareness, new customer acquisition, retention & demand generation goals
- Drive new product launches, updated product announcements
- Provide market & customer driven input to enhance & improve future product roadmaps
- Brief industry analysts on updated product changes
- Speaking at industry events & webcasts
- Provide direct support to sales on key deals & pipeline acceleration
- Developing positioning, messaging & content including product briefs, presentations, web copy, videos, infographics, and blogs
- Enabling the global sales force with training and sales tools, including presentations, demos, success stories, and competitive write-ups
How You'll Stand Out:
- Domain knowledge in IDaaS or adjacent area of IT security.
- 4+ years' experience in the Identity Management market or IT security software
- Candidates should have strong experience with the life cycle of technology solutions and the ability to develop high impact customer-facing content and sales enablement tools.
- Previous roles in product management, technical pre-sales, consulting or industry analyst
- The ability to travel up to 25% or as required by this position is a must
- Strong communication skills (writing & speaking)
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate's race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Nearest Major Market: San Jose
Nearest Secondary Market: Palo Alto
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top