Sr Product Marketing Manager
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Are you looking to build a career in marketing information security products? Are you inspired to develop differentiated messaging and innovative marketing programs that align with targeted customer needs and drive bottom line business results? Are you willing to get your hands dirty and work with both technical and non-technical audiences?
CA is looking for Product Marketing Manager to drive go-to-market strategy, messaging and positioning for our Privileged Access Management solution. You should be an excellent communicator, story teller, visual presentation builder, simplifier, collaborator, self-starter, have experience in working across customers, sales, product and marketing teams.
You will be part of a team that is responsible for the business success of CA Privileged Access Management solutions in several key areas, including:
Developing compelling offerings by:
- Building presentations that are visually compelling and convey the key messages using fewer words
- Providing thought leadership, developing positioning and messaging content that differentiates your solutions in the market;
- Being the expert on your buyers - how they buy and their buying criteria
- Being the expert on your competition and how to crush them.
Fueling campaigns to build pipeline by:
- Developing creative content and assets to enable demand generation for your solutions;
- Speaking at webinars and conferences.
Arming the sales force to win by:
- Sales and pre-sales enablement through training and communication on the value proposition, competitive advantage, and winning approach of the solutions to the sales, services, and customer success teams;
- Developing the sales tools that support the selling process for those solutions;
- Directly supporting sales on key deals;
- Planning the launch of new offerings and capabilities, managing the cross-functional implementation of rollouts;
You MUST have:
- 5+ years product marketing, product management or sales/pre-sales experience;
- Proven success segmenting offerings for specific buyer personas - show us your examples;
- Track record of partnering with enterprise sales teams to build effective selling tools;
- Proven success working with product management to inform product strategy and direction;
- Ability to effectively convey information to a wide variety of internal audiences and to customers and partners;
- Strong writing and presentation skills;
- Willingness to give and receive feedback;
- Initiative commensurate with the scope of your responsibilities;
- Track record of working successfully as part of a cross-functional team;
- Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in business or technology field;
- Willing to travel up to 20+% of the time.
You MIGHT have:
- Enterprise software industry experience;
- Security experience, ideally in Privileged Access Management or in Identity & Access Management;
- An MBA.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate's race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Nearest Major Market: Framingham
Nearest Secondary Market: Boston
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top