Sr. Procurement Analyst
CA Technologies creates software that fuels transformation for companies and enables them to seize the opportunities of the application economy. Software is at the heart of every business in every industry. From planning, to development, to management and security, CA is working with companies worldwide to change the way we live, transact, and communicate – across mobile, private and public cloud, distributed and mainframe environments.
Below is the link to the internal QMS job description where you can view the Band Level & Job Family:
This position is responsible for providing analytic and functional support for initiatives led by Procurement Management.
- Review requisitions/shopping carts and work with suppliers to obtain quotes/SOW’s from suppliers to purchase goods and services on behalf of CA requester’s to issue PO’s
- Perform spot buying function to yield savings.
Requisition Management/PO Release:
- Review requisitions/shopping carts for accuracy, completeness of information/documents and attachments, compliance with Procurement Policies and Procedures and potential for item to be ordered from a catalog
- Submit contracts for signature for fully approved shopping carts and Release PO’s for fully approved shopping carts in a timely fashion.
Purchasing Helpdesk/Purchasing Card Reconciliation/Invoice Assistance/Catalog Enablement:
- Resolve invoice exceptions where invoices do not match PO’s due to pricing/delivery issues.
- Manage supplier performance metrics, improvement plans, and supplier scorecards in support of supplier relationships Procurement owns, maintains catalogs with or interacts with as a preferred supplier
Typically 2 or more years of experience in a Procurement or analytical related function.
Primary skills to have :
- Should have atleast 4-5 years of experience in procurement
- Should have Global Exposure to US (north America), Canada regions
- Should have hands on experience in Drafting of contract
- Good in Understanding terms and conditions of contract
- Familiar with US Laws of buying (SOX compliance)
- Buying experience in marketing communication and IT
- Handling of contracts independently
Good to have skills :
- Exposure to Ariba SRM preferred
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Back to top