Sr Principal Transformation Consultant
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
As a Senior Principal Transformation Consultant you will be responsible for working with our client leadership teams to provide expert recommendations, roadmaps, techniques, and tactical leadership to ensure our clients adopt agile values and practices and drive change throughout their organizations.
- Leading and managing complex consulting engagements involving multiple consultants
- Well-developed leadership qualities enabling coordination and mentoring of less experienced Consultants
- Exhibiting and maintaining a strong client-driven orientation
- Influencing and guiding client executives and direct reports
- Thorough understanding of agile-at-scale approaches and techniques
- Assessing current client practices and approaches
- Leading of transformation approach and activities
- Engagement management and coordination of account delivery strategy
- Management and monitoring of client activities, delivery contracts, and burndowns
- Creation and delivery of client-requested presentations and artifacts
Desired Skills and Experience
- Extensive agile/Transformation consulting experience
- Qualification as a Certified Scrum Practitioner or Certified Scrum Coach
- Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent with a preference for MBA or other advanced specialty in a related field.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top