Sr Principal Software Engineer (CA) - Java
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and innovation while supporting and developing our talented workforce. CA Technologies empowers its employees to drive success for both the business and themselves.
- Should have 12 to 15 years of experience.
- Should have executed a role of architect for atleast 5 years, and prior of 6 – 8 years of programming experience in Java, Java Script
- Should have worked on Web Services (Rest or soap) and J2EE applications, and database like RDBMS and NOSQL
- Exposure to message oriented middleware like MQ series or RABBIT MQ is required
- Should have worked in Mobile Apps (Both iOS and Android)
- Experience in developing SaaS applications and exposure to SPARK or elastic search or machine learning would be an added advantage
- Should have understanding of design patterns including integration (EAI patterns – Enterprise Integration Patterns))
- Domain – Any domain would work
- Product – Common Software Stack
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Back to top