Sr Principal Product Marketing Manager
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organizations of all sizes leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloud.
Are you inspired to develop innovative marketing programs that align with targeted customer needs and drive bottom line business results? CA is actively seeking a Sr. Principal Product Marketing Manager for our Product and Solutions Marketing team! In this role, you will be responsible for the success of CA’s Agile Agile Central product marketing team within specific markets and customer segments. You will execute against a global marketing strategy and go to market plans as part of a cross-functional Agile delivery team.
You will be accountable for the business success of a specific set of CA Agile solutions in several key areas, including:
Developing compelling offerings by:
- Provideing thought leadership, developing positioning and messaging content that differentiates your solutions in the market;
- Being the expert on your buyers – how they buy and their buying criteria; market size and demographics;
- Being the expert on your competition and how to crush them.
Fueling campaigns to build pipeline by:
- Developing content and assets to enable demand generation for your solutions;
- Speaking at webinars and conferences.
Arming the sales force to win by:
- Sales enablement through training and communication on the value proposition, competitive advantage, and winning approach of the solutions to the sales, services, and customer success teams;
- Developing the sales tools that support the selling process for those solutions;
- Directly supporting sales on key deals;
- Launching products and solutions to market with gusto;
- Planning the launch of new offerings and capabilities, managing the cross-functional implementation of rollouts;
- Leading key initiatives to drive revenue for CA Agile solutions.
You MUST have:
- 10+ years product marketing, product management and/or sales experience in companies with $150M+ revenue.
- Proven success segmenting offerings for specific buyer personas – show us your examples;
- Track record of partnering with enterprise sales teams to build effective selling tools;
- Proven success working with product management to inform product strategy and direction;
- Ability to effectively convey information to a wide variety of internal audiences and to customers and partners;
- Demonstrates strong writing and presentation skills;
- Ability to negotiate at a cross-functional level;
- Willing to give and receive feedback;
- Initiative commensurate with the scope of your responsibilities;
- Ideal candidate has a track record of working successfully as part of a cross-functional team;
- Ideal candidate has B2B high tech experience;
- Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent in business or technology field;
- Willing to travel up to 20% of the time.
You MIGHT have:
- Software industry experience;
- Agile experience;
- An MBA.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Back to top