Sr Principal Consultant, Presales
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and innovation while supporting and developing our talented workforce. CA Technologies empowers its employees to drive success for both the business and themselves.
As a Sr Principal Consultant, Presales you will be responsible for providing subject-matter expertise on the CA Technologies various product ranges. You will drive technical relationships with all stakeholders and support sales opportunities.
- Committed to provide Enterprise Management and API Management product advice and technical guidance to sales teams and key business partners
- Challenge yourself to create and deliver innovative product demonstrations for prospects, customers, and partners on-site and remotely
- Provide technical leadership and oversight during trials, Proof of Concept (POCs), complex demos, etc.
- Developing tactical and strategic sales plans and proposals to win business for the sales teams
- Taking pride in contributing field knowledge and feedback to direct future product requirements and enhancements as our technologies are constantly updated
- Provide feedback to appropriate CA parties on product enhancements or services that would be beneficial to the customer and potentially generate additional revenue
- Collaborate closely with your internal network and the customer to obtain a deep understanding of the customer’s technology needs or offerings and architect a solution to meet them
- Understand and act as a valued resource early and often within the customer’s decision making process
- Eager to learn, maintain a deep and extensive technical knowledge of the products
- Provide excellent technical specifications and requirements documentation as necessary to support the proposed solution
- Recent experience in Enterprise Management or API Management technologies would be an advantage
- Typically 10 years’ experience (or more) as a Sr. Presales Consultant, working with enterprise software products or services
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions
- Both direct and partner presales activity experience will be seen as a benefit
- Intermediate English
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: CA Technologies does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any CA Technologies employee. CA Technologies will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of CA Technologies and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top