Sr Principal, Channel Partner Communications
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organizations of all sizes leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloud.
As our new Partner Communications Leader, you will be responsible for creating and executing the overall partner communications strategy. Primary responsibilities include creating an annual communications plan for internal and external partner communications and executing the plan quarterly. You will be comfortable utilizing a variety of mediums to drive content, messages and engagement with CA’s partner community and internal audiences.
Additionally, you will:
- Work cross-functionally with a variety of key stakeholders including Corporate Communications, Corporate Marketing, Partner PR, Global Partner Program, Social and Geo Marketing teams.
- Support key initiatives by providing communications strategy, content and execution for a variety of programs including Partner Programs, Channel Marketing Programs and Partner Events.
- Work closely with Geo channel marketing to provide support and drive consistency in partner communications throughout the world.
- Drive content strategy for CA.Com/Partners, Partner Portal and Marketing Center.
- Create and execute partner social media strategy. Utilize social media to drive engagement with CA’s Partner Community.
- Provide metrics on reach, impressions and overall effectiveness of partner communications.
Experience & Qualifications
- 10+ years’ experience in a Corporate Communications role.
- Marketing platform experience such as Marketo a plus.
- Experience in developing and executing channel marketing programs.
- Understanding of elements of partner programs.
- Global Marketing experience, including working with different geos.
- Ability to engage with Executive Leadership.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to develop relationships and work cross-functionally.
- Some travel required.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Back to top