Sr Platform Administrator
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and innovation while supporting and developing our talented workforce. CA Technologies empowers its employees to drive success for both the business and themselves.
The requirement for a professional who is proficient in CA Application performance management and CA App Synthetic monitor. Below skills are required for both tools.
CA Application Performance Management:
- Download, install, and deploy the software.
- Working closely with application and infrastructure teams to gather application and system performance requirements
- Architecting and setting up enterprise applications performance monitoring mechanism using CA Wily Introscope, CEM and other Service Assurance tools
- Performing proof-of-concept (PoC) exercises on CA Wily Introscope and CEM.
- Leading performance engineering engagements
- Manage users and groups.
- Configure parameters to enable new functionality.
- Review specific logs and edit or modify attributes of existing components.
- Add new transactions to be monitored.
- Analyze alerts against reported performance incidents.
- Create reports and manage dashboards.
- Some Shell scripting language is desired.
- Should be able to work independently if required.
CA App Synthetic Monitor:
- Creating scripts using Jscripts to be used in ASM
- Able to configure monitoring using various protocols (HTTP, FTP, SFTP, LDAP etc.)
- Create performance dashboard
- Configuration of notification alerts in ASM
- Configuration of scheduled reports
- Root cause analysis to find the actual culprit
- Creating users for access to ASM console
Below is the link to the internal QMS job description where you can view the Band Level & Job Family:
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Back to top