Sr Information Engineer (CA)
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
As a Senior Information Engineer, you will be responsible for leading others to create, curate, use, and deliver technical content while creating accurate content for CA Release automation product in a team setting. Mentors others in producing accurate content that complies with standards and is audience appropriate.
- Partner with stakeholders, customers, and Agile teams to design, create, test, curate, and deliver accurate, clear, and concise technical content that is appropriate for multiple audiences as part of multiple Agile teams.
- Participate in peer reviews for own and other’s work.
- Collect, analyze, and share data to improve the customer’s experience by improving the quality of a product’s content.
- Define and advocate for multi-year content roadmaps for one or more products.
- Advocate for content the customer can find and use easily, including championing department initiatives to provide quality content (such as lean content).
- Review the user interface (UI), partner with UX designers to suggest ways to make the UI intuitive, and provide content that can be embedded in the UI.
- Monitor and respond to customers using a variety of mechanisms to address customer feedback and ensure that content meets their needs.
- Function as a subject matter expert for products
- Bachelor’s Degree or global equivalent in Computer Science or related field is preferred. Master’s degree or global equivalent a plus.
- Typically, 3+ years of technical writing experience
- Excellent knowledge of English (writing and speaking)
- Technical background is advantage
- Team player
- Good communication and writing skills
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top