Sr HR Business Partner
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and innovation while supporting and developing our talented workforce. CA Technologies empowers its employees to drive success for both the business and themselves.
This position is responsible for providing Human Resources support to employees and managers within the German organisation primarily in the areas of Employee Relations, Performance Management, Community Relations, Benefits, and Policy administration and interpretation. You will partner with all management levels to drive business results that optimize talent, structure, process and culture.
- Provide first line support to employees and managers on Human Resources issues, including answering questions, researching and resolving issues, and processing related paperwork ( i.e. Benefit Plans – Options and Enrollment, Performance Management, Learning and Development)
- Formulate partnerships across the HR function to deliver value added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
- Collaborate with your internal network to resolve every day issues and develop short and long term HR strategies and solutions designed to increase departmental performance and efficiency aligned with CA’s core values.
- Provide advice and counsel to senior management on all human capital issues to ensure fair and consistent treatment.
- Resolve Employee Relations issues and ensure proper and complete documentation (Employee Complaints, Conflict Resolution, Facilitate New Hire Orientations)
- Ensure compliance with country specific employment regulations and guidelines Conduct presentations and facilitate training on HR related topics at departmental meetings, town hall meetings and other forums.
- Manage termination process (Conduct Exit Interviews , Process related paperwork, Respond to Unemployment Claims)
- Typically 3+ years in a HR Generalist/Advisor/HRBP role
- Ideally will have previous experience working with Sales in a Human Resources Business Partner role, ideally within Software or other IT-related area
- Experience handling multiple projects simultaneously, and working in an environment which requires flexibility, innovation, superb customer service skills, and organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Will possess HR certification, such as CIPD or equivalent
- Typically may have a Bachelor Degree or global equivalent in Human Resources or related business field
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Back to top