Sr HR Business Partner
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and innovation while supporting and developing our talented workforce. CA Technologies empowers its employees to drive success for both the business and themselves.
Sr HR Business Partner – Mexico
Your future starts here!
We are hiring a Sr HR Business Partner to join our HR Team.
Sr HR Business Partner Role:
This position is responsible to actively provide support and internal consulting to business and functional senior management client groups within Latin America – focused in Mexico and Colombia, group of offices or business unit in the areas of Employee Relations, Performance Management, Organizational Development, Training, Benefits, New Hire Orientation, Compensation, Diversity, Succession Planning and Policy administration and interpretation. Guide, develop and implement strategic and tactical HR initiatives aligned to business objectives. (this position will be based in Mexico DF)
- Execute the strategic direction of HR, including implementation of high-value added HR processes that support business goals and objectives.
- Identify and assess emerging HR trends and advise on the potential impacts on the business.
- Formulate partnerships across the HR function to deliver value added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
- Maintain an effective level of business literacy about the business’ financial position, plans, culture and competition.
- Implement key performance management initiatives including: goal setting, mid-year and annual-review process, promotions, and talent review/succession planning programs.
- Deliver a complete offering of HR services, establish organizational strategic plans and objectives, and manage the staffing function of the business.
- Partner with all management levels in each business unit to drive business results that optimize talent, structure, process and culture.
- Collaborate with managers to resolve every day issues and develop short and long term HR strategies and solutions designed to increase departmental performance and efficiency aligned with CA’s core values.
- Develop and/or conduct training and presentations as needed.
- Assume subject matter expert role on specific HR task or function and act as lead and representative for region on that task or function.
- Assist in the development of HR policies in order to satisfy legal requirements, cost containments, and work environments consistent with CA’s core values.
- Promote and manage local implementation of corporate driven HR programs and initiatives.
- Provide advice and counsel to senior management on all human capital issues to ensure fair and consistent treatment.
- Partner with all HR COE’s regarding performance management, training and development, organizational development, compensation, benefits, rewards and recognition, diversity, employee relations, leadership development, and succession planning to deliver quality service.
- Resolve Employee Relations issues and ensure proper and complete documentation:
- Utilize HR Analytics and Bio Reporting tools to provide data to business partner including but not limited to performance and turnover.
- Promote business ethics and CA core values in all efforts. Investigate complaints, violations and conflicts.
- Represent CA in legal matters such as unemployment hearings or litigation
- Ensure compliance with employment regulations and guidelines.
- Provide a high level of service, knowledge and performance in the fields of:
Employee support on benefit programs, policies and procedures
Related documentation, processes and procedures
How you will stand out:
- 5 or more years of experience in a progressive Human Resources role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience handling multiple projects simultaneously, and working in an environment which requires flexibility, innovation, superb customer service skills, and organization.
- Experience delivering effective presentations and training material to a variety of audiences.
- Possess an understanding of employment regulations.
- Coaching, influencing, facilitating, process development, analysis and problem solving skills.
- Languages: Spanish Native/ English Fluent. (Portuguese knowledge will be a plus)
- Competency in Microsoft Office products (Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
A Great CA Employee:
- Takes smart risks
- Exhibits courage
- Is a “driver”
- Embraces diversity
- Communicates openly
- Doesn’t take themselves too seriously
- Likes to laugh
- Loves a good challenge
- Is resilient when faced with setbacks
- Teams well with others
- Insists on quality results
- Is forward-thinking
- Adapts easily to change
- Solves problems creatively
Our Mission – we eliminate barriers; the barriers between ideas and outcomes. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT. We love the game, and never stop chasing greatness. If you want to fulfil your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers, then CA Technologies is where you belong.
Back to top