Sr Global Account Director
Title: Sr Global Account Director
Location: Ditton Park, Riding Court Road, Datchet, Berkshire, SL3 9LL
Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
Posting Date: 6th October 2016 – Posting Close Date 3rd November 2016
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organizations of all sizes leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloud.
As a Sr. Global Account Director (Indian System Integrators), you will be responsible for managing the Global Sales strategy for Indian System Integrator accounts (including Cognizant, Infosys, HCL, TCS, Tech Mahindra and Wipro). This position will be responsible for defining, initiating, implementing and managing a broad range of strategic and revenue-generating initiatives between CA Technologies and our partners. As Sr. Global Account Director you will be responsible for providing your expertise in all phases of a sales opportunity – from identification and qualification through to closure.
- Manage and optimize the overall Partner field experience with CA Technologies and partners
- Engage (cross-geographies and BUs) internal resources within CA Technologies, and/or within the partner organization, as needed, to ensure end-customer sales and satisfaction
- Have a passion for developing compelling business value proposals for our solutions and ultimately closing business
- Collaborate with Partners and CA Technologies account teams to develop sales programs for joint CA Technologies/alliance offerings and enable, track and scale efforts to sell such solutions globally
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the Partner and end-customer’s business and its competitive landscape
- Assemble and lead activities of virtual sales team defining and presenting joint CA Technologies/partner solutions to address customer needs.
- Be committed to monitor programs to assess the sales impact of the solution(s) in the marketplace and the overall success of the partnership.
- Have a passion for building long-term partnerships and trust with partner field executives and key sales teams and help them identify, qualify and execute new and expanded sales programs tied to joint offerings
- Identify and develop marketing alliances, and leverage enablement programs
- Manage, measure and forecast financial outcomes via SFDC
- Previous experience and in-depth knowledge of working with Cognizant, Infosys, HCL, TCS, Tech Mahindra and Wipro
- In depth knowledge of India based outsourcers – P&L management, risk assessments, etc.
- Wide and Deep relationships of Executives not only in India, but the UK&I
- Global GTM strategies for both resell and platform offerings
- Delivery of Outcome based ROI
- Must have experience of the following solution areas: DevOps, Agile Management, API Management, Project & Portfolio Management, Identity Management (Security solutions)
- Partner Sales experience working with Enterprise Software products is essential
- Experience of selling through-/to- and with- Global System integrator (System Intergrator) / Global Service Provider (GSP) / Alliance accounts
- Exceptional presentation skills with proven ability to present at C-Level
- Solution-led sales experience
- Proven record of over-achievement in quota carrying Sales roles
- Ability to work in a matrix organization – with virtual team leadership experience
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions
- Typically may have a Bachelor Degree or global equivalent experience in an IT, business or sales related field
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: CA Technologies does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any CA Technologies employee. CA Technologies will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of CA Technologies and will be processed accordingly.
Back to top