Sr Engineer, SaaS Ops & Delivery || Linux Administrator || 7+ years
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and innovation while supporting and developing our talented workforce. CA Technologies empowers its employees to drive success for both the business and themselves.
This position is responsible for the advanced support of daily activities of platform, configuration and operation of business systems. Serves as the subject matter expert troubleshooting, configuring and managing SaaS services. Actively escalate issues and/or problems to insure timely resolution and notification.
Key Responsibilities :
- Put forward accurate time estimates of work to be done on a project
- Complete all scheduled tasks on time
- Develop customer focused test plans
- Set-up and maintain testing environments
- Perform test cases and maintain associated test records
- Develop and utilize automated test scripts to perform duties
- Record issues into a defect-tracking system
- Follow-up and close issues entered into the defect-tracking system
- Escalate issues to a higher level where issue resolution is not achieved within a reasonable amount of time
- Provide information to technical documentation (SOP / Runbooks)
- Review product documentation (SOP / Runbooks) for technical accuracy
- Work with development team to understand assigned service features for the purpose of developing test cases
- Participate in the design spec reviews to understand design, contribute quality requirements and ensure testability
- Familiarize themselves with new technology, operating systems, automated testing tools, etc. in order to maintain an awareness of technological advances.
- Support a project or team leader within the organization.
Typically, 5 or more years of experience in software development or a related field
Must be able to work autonomously as well as in team environments – often in stressful, high-impact situations.
7+Years Relevant experience in System administration on Unix/Linux – preferable(Level2/level 3) i.e. Redhat Linux 5.x/6.x/Oracle enterprise linux 5.x/6.x
3+ Years of experience in VMware Administration (5.x and 6.x)
Knowledge on Perl and Bash scripting for automating system administration task.
Data center migration and consolidation experience.
Deploy resources for new web based applications using shared web hosting, virtualized ‘cloud’ computing providers, and collocated servers
Engineer monitoring, backup, and disaster recovery systems for new solutions
Monitor cloud instances and other web based applications to ensure high performance and uptime standards
Perform engineering and capacity management
Evening and weekend work required (24/7 IT Infrastructure Support, available for 9 hours shift and weekend on call rotational basis)
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top