Sr Engineer, SaaS Ops & Delivery
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and innovation while supporting and developing our talented workforce. CA Technologies empowers its employees to drive success for both the business and themselves.
- Must be able to work autonomously as well as in team environments – often in stressful, high-impact situations.
- 6+Years Relevant experience in System administration on Windows – preferable(Level2/level 3) i.e. Windows 2008 and 2012
- 4+Years’ Windows Active Directory Administration that Includes AD Replication, DNS, extensive experience in Site and Services (multiple Sites)
- 4+Years’ Windows Cluster Experience preferable working in high visible MSSQL DB env.
- 4+Years’ WSUS,KMS,SCCM Experience including Monthly windows Patching
- 2+Years’ VMware Administration knowledge
- 2+Years’ experience on Backup Solution NetBackup, Arcserve etc.
- Data center migration and consolidation experience, mostly Domain consolidation.
- Working Knowledge of public DNS i.e. Infoblox, DynDns etc.
- Working Knowledge on PowerShell for automating Windows system administration task.
- Deploy resources for new web based applications using shared web hosting, virtualized ‘cloud’ computing providers, and collocated Data Centers
- Monitor cloud instances and Physical and virtual web based applications, Databases to ensure high performance and uptime standards.
- Perform engineering and capacity management functions
- Evening and weekend work required (24/7 IT Infrastructure Support, available for 9 hours shift and weekend on call rotational basis)
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Back to top