Sr Education Consultant
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Your future starts here!
This position is responsible for the development of learning solutions focused on API development, Microservices, and Docker. You will meet directly with stakeholders, gather requirements, and aid Instructional Designers in the creation of internal and external training materials.
- Consult with client independently relating to creating/implementing learning solutions
- Facilitate meetings with management and subject matter experts who are responsible for assisting in development of departmental specific training
- Create needs analysis
- Align learning solution to business outcomes
- Analyze data and creates learning designs
- Champion learning needs for customer base
- Partner with internal customers and others learning professionals to create learning solutions
- Support and maintenance of a competency based training model
- Lead and/or participate on project teams
- Ability to influence management
- Know and apply adult learning concepts, theories, practices, and procedures in developing learning solutions for internal customers.
- May take on project lead role as required.
How you'll stand out:
- Typically 5 or more years of industry and/or related experience with at least 3 years in a corporate learning function. Experienced in corporate learning and able to apply real-world experience to work assignments.
- Experience with API development, Microservices, and Docker
- Bachelor's degree or global equivalent, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to perform one or more of the following; conducting learning needs assessments, solution design, complex content development, customization of third party content, vendor management, implementation and impact evaluation, delivery of specialized courses for supported business audiences
- Ability to measure impact of learning initiatives through industry standard methodologies
- Experience developing leadership programs and processes
- Mentor junior associates
- Ability to lead small project and motivate small project teams
- Understand change management principles
- Self-starter with high energy, who works well under pressure and has the ability to work with multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate's race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Nearest Major Market: Raleigh
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top