Sr Director, Product Marketing
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organizations of all sizes leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloud.
Ready to make IT history? Us too!
Across a leading set of industry-standard products in our Cross-Enterprise Workload Automation and IT Orchestration portfolio, we have implemented new technologies that help our customers maximize platform value and performance, and dramatically simplify its management. We are focused on delivering growth through innovation, driving operational excellence, and helping our customers address key challenges of controlling costs, sustaining critical workforce skills and increasing agility.
The Sr Director, Product Marketing will have strong strategic planning and thinking skills to work within our Workload Automation/IT Orchestration BU. You will set marketing strategy, develop go-to-market plans, and drive a cross-functional team for a set of solutions that span across Enterprise and Mainframe environments. This is an extremely visible and strategic role, and you will play a critical part in shaping CA’s marketing strategy for a market leading product portfolio that is growing rapidly.
CA Technologies is a Fortune 1000 company with a startup mentality – and we’re searching for incredible, bright talent to dominate in the marketplace. Sure, CA has been a leading software company for nearly four decades, with a global customer base that includes the majority of the Fortune 2000 – but what excites us today is the opportunity to redefine the future of our industry in the age of the cloud, mobile, social and big data. We have a daring vision and a powerful, expanding solution set that helps the world’s most successful companies realize their boldest objectives. For more information, visit www.CA.com/innovation.
About the Role
In this role, you’ll help support CA Technologies charter to transform the IT industry by:
- Developing and managing end-to-end lifecycle customer experience across social media, website, trial, reference and repurchase activities
- Developing go-to-market plans, incorporating activities related to awareness,driving customer acquisition and retention, and demand/lead generation
- Driving launch strategy
- Gathering and analyzing product performance, operational metrics, and win/loss analysis
- Writing white papers and speaking at industry events
- Developing collateral and sales tools, including presentations, demos, and competitive write-ups
How You’ll Stand Out
The qualified candidate for this role will have a demonstrated record of success in positions of increasing responsibility over the course of their career. An ideal background will include:
- 10 years’ experience in product marketing, field marketing or sales operations in a large Hi-Tech product or technical consulting organization. Prior “start-up” experience a plus
- Strong social media acumen, content creation and knowledge of marketing best practices
- Understanding of buyer landscape and purchase considerations
- Proven track record of creating and delivering on metrics-based, analytical marketing programs
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed deadlines
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Strong messaging development and communication skills, including the ability to effectively convey information to a wide variety of internal and external audiences
- Flexibility to travel domestically and internationally
- Bachelor’s degree in related field. MBA highly preferred
More About Working at CA
CA has earned scores of global Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to explore flexible work arrangements, partner with our impressive customer set, and enjoy a competitive compensation package -all while pushing the boundaries of what’s “possible” by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short? CA’s fun, diverse, fast-paced culture have put us on the map as one of the best employers in IT. For more information, visit www.CA.com/careers.
A Great CA Employee
- Takes smart risks
- Exhibits courage
- Is a “driver”
- Navigates ambiguity
- Embraces diversity
- Communicates openly
- Doesn’t take themselves too seriously
- Likes to laugh
- Loves a good challenge
- Is resilient when faced with setbacks
- Teams well with others
- Insists on quality results
- Is forward-thinking
- Adapts easily to change
- Solves problems creatively
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Back to top