Sr Customer Success Manager
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
BlazeMeter is a self-service, web and mobile load testing platform providing developers an enterprise grade, out-of-the-box performance testing solution. 100% compatible with Apache JMeter. BlazeMeter significantly simplifies the performance testing process for web and mobile applications by providing developers easy integration into their native development and CI environments, realistic user simulation, advanced scripting capabilities, unlimited on-demand load testing capacity, comprehensive, interactive real-time reporting, sophisticated result analysis and distributed testing across multiple different geographic locations.
We're seeking an innovative Sr. Customer Success Manager. In this full-time role you will work with new and existing enterprise customers to ensure that they are supremely successful with and delighted by Blazemeter tools and services. It is your responsibility to effectively onboard these accounts onto our services, spur usage in the early stages and ongoing, and build high customer satisfaction. You will work with your accounts proactively to drive adoption, as well as act as the voice of your customers internally at Blazemeter. Creative, energetic and self-driven, you understand the customer and their use cases and know how to be a trusted advisor and partner so companies stay and grow with Blazemeter. You can manage numerous customers at different stages of the customer lifecycle with ease. You also love understanding a product in depth and then communicating that product to the users. If you love working with customers and have thrived in a role like this before, then we want to talk to you.
- Manage all post-sales activity for BlazeMeter's top enterprise customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and the performance testing domain, speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Ensure that a plan is in place with each customer for deployment, change management and adoption programs
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, and perform quarterly health checks for strategic reviews
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Partner with Sales and Professional Services to develop a plan for making BlazeMeter a part of each customer's core architecture
- Work closely with Product and Engineering on identification and tracking of enhancement requests and bugs
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how BlazeMeter can better serve our business and enterprise customers
- Travel up to 15%
Qualifications & Requirements
- 5+ Years Prior customer success / account management experience
- Strong communication skills and technical aptitude
- Past experience working with developers, Sys ops, QA/QE teams. Performance testing experience using Loadrunner, JMeter, Blazemeter or related products is required.
- Familiarity with Totango, Salesforce, Atlassian tools, Zendesk is a plus
- Self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to user adoption and churn mitigation
- Enjoys working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction
- A real go-getter who takes the initiative to get things done!
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate's race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Nearest Major Market: San Jose
Nearest Secondary Market: Palo Alto
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top