Sr Customer Portfolio Representative - SRCPRCustomerSuccess - CA Agile Central
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organizations of all sizes leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloud.
Sr Customer Portfolio Representative – SRCPRCustomerSuccess – CA Agile Central
Business Unit: Agile Central
Location(s): Boulder, CO, Denver, CO or Plano, TX
“Enable and protect the open enterprise” is the mantra of today’s application economy and identity is the new security perimeter “…….Your future starts here!
CA Technologies is a Fortune 1000 company with a startup mentality – and we’re searching for incredible, bright talent to dominate in the marketplace. Sure, CA has been a leading software company for nearly four decades, with a global customer base that includes the majority of the Fortune 2000 – but what excites us today is the opportunity to redefine the future of our industry in the age of the cloud, mobile, social and big data. We have a daring vision and a powerful, expanding solution set that helps the world’s most successful companies realize their boldest objectives. For more information, visit www.CA.com/innovation.
About the Role:
We are seeking an organized, energetic, and tech savvy Customer Success Manager to join our team.
Customer Success Managers are responsible for building relationships with customers, driving usage, managing deliverables, and ensuring overall customer success for their accounts. As a CRM, you will be the main point of contact for customers so must be great with people, have good business acumen, be able to manage strategic relationships, and influence product engagement. The ideal candidate will be proactive in thought and have strong technical aptitude. We are looking for someone who will thrive in an environment that lives and breathes Agile, is highly collaborative throughout all levels of the organization and has a passion and drive for customer and company success..
In additional to the above the individual will be responsible for:
- Manage and build strong customer relationships to ensure they are successful implementing and adopting CA Agile Central
- Understand and discuss short and long term customer goals that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations
- Coordinate and ensure customers are onboarded successfully
- Take responsibility for clear communication to customers
- Manage deadlines and deliverables for customers. Work cross functionally to manage customer requests
- Help organizations maximize Agile Central adoption and utilization. Monitor and identify trends in adoption and utilization and provide guidance for improvement.
- Enable customers on Agile methodologies, providing guidance on how to implement best practices and process improvements
- Communicate the value of newly released features in Rally
- Accelerate account penetration by identifying opportunities to facilitate additional sales, training and consulting needs
- Identify and collaborate with internal teams to identify and address renewal risks for customers’ license
- Continuously provide customer feedback to product teams regarding feature requests and/or issues
- Contribute internally to the Rally team, sharing knowledge and best practices with team members
- Responsible for reducing customer churn and improving net renewal rates
How You’ll Stand Out:
The perfect candidate for this role will have a demonstrated record of success in positions of increasing responsibility over the course of their career. She/he will have an outstanding track record and reputation for being result oriented, attention to detail and passion for Security technology. They will be focused, motivated and customer centric. An ideal background will include:
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 3-5 years customer success or account management with some technical experience or aptitude
- Excellent presentation, demonstration and facilitation skills for leading meetings, demonstrations, and trainings
- Consultative in nature, proactive in thought. Always listening and thinking of ways to make your customers more successful.
- Self motivated, organized, with the ability to effectively prioritize multiple accounts.
- Blend of business acumen and customer focus to enable quality business outcomes for both the customer and CA
- Effective communication, listening, verbal and written skills. Ability to communicate to different levels within an organization
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills to work with sales, services, engineering and support in a dynamic and innovative company environment
- Thrive in a collaborative agile environment
- Certified Scrum Master or Certified Product Owner preferred
Sound like a fit? Great!
To get started, click http://www.ca.com/us/careers.aspx?intcmp=footernav
To fast track your application, be sure to tell us in your cover letter why this job – and working at CA – are of interest to you.
More About Working at CA:
CA has earned scores of global Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to explore flexible work arrangements, partner with our impressive customer set, and enjoy a competitive compensation package –all while pushing the boundaries of what’s “possible” by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short? CA’s fun, diverse, fast-paced culture have put us on the map as one of the best employers in IT. For more information, visit www.CA.com/careers.
A Great CA Employee:
- Takes smart risks
- Exhibits courage
- Is a “driver”
- Navigates ambiguity
- Embraces diversity
- Communicates openly
- Doesn’t take themselves too seriously
- Likes to laugh
- Loves a good challenge
- Is resilient when faced with setbacks
- Teams well with others
- Insists on quality results
- Is forward-thinking
- Adapts easily to change
- Solves problems creatively
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Back to top