Sr Consultant, Presales (Continuous Delivery)
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
As a Sr. Consultant, Presales (Continuous Testing / Application Development (DevOps) solutions) you will be responsible for supporting sales cycles of the CA Continuous Testing solution-set by demonstrating the solution capabilities, consulting around change management and process improvement, and running customer workshops.
- Committed to provide Continuous Testing advice and technical guidance to sales teams and key business partners.
- Challenge yourself to create and deliver innovative product demonstrations for prospects, customers, and partners on-site and remotely.
- Provide technical leadership and oversight during trials, Proof of Concept (POCs), complex demos, etc.
- Developing tactical and strategic sales plans and proposals to win business for the sales teams.
- Taking pride in contributing field knowledge and feedback to direct future product requirements and enhancements as our technologies are constantly updated.
- Provide feedback to appropriate CA parties on product enhancements or services that would be beneficial to the customer and potentially generate additional revenue.
- Collaborate closely with your internal network and the customer to obtain a deep understanding of the
- Customer's technology needs or offerings and architect a solution to meet them.
- Understand and act as a valued resource early and often within the customer's decision making process.
- Eager to learn, maintain a deep and extensive technical knowledge of the products.
- Provide excellent technical specifications and requirements documentation as necessary to support the proposed solution.
- Experience of working in a Presales role
- Previous experience ideally gained with DevOps, Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Testing tools, Test Data Management, Agile, Mobile Application Development, Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and/or Application Development software solutions
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions
- Comfortable engaging with and presenting to C-suite decision makers and at industry related events
- Passion for technology and delivering exceptional customer service
- Strong business acumen
- Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in a related field or equivalent training in business or account management
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top