Sr Consultant, Presales
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.Sr Consultant, Presales Location: Mexico/ Mexico City
Your future starts here!
This position is responsible for positioning and proving CA's products and solutions address clients' and partner's business and IT needs. (Agile Management Business Unit.) This is accomplished by having a solid understanding of CA's products and solutions within the assigned product group and a solid knowledge of CA's technology strategies in order to articulate their application to customer's and partner's IT practices.
CA Technologies is a Fortune 1000 company with a startup mentality – and we're searching for incredible, bright talent to dominate in the marketplace. Sure, CA has been a leading software company for nearly four decades, with a global customer base that includes the majority of the Fortune 2000 - but what excites us today is the opportunity to redefine the future of our industry in the age of the cloud, mobile, social and big data. We have a daring vision and a powerful, expanding solution set that helps the world's most successful companies realize their boldest objectives. For more information, visit www.CA.com/innovation.
About the Consultant Presales Role:
This position must be seen by the customer as bringing tangible value in terms of experience, knowledge and expertise. This is achieved through a combination of broad real-world experience and IT industry-specific certifications. Overall, this position is responsible for delivering positive, quantifiable results for CA measured across five primary areas:
Customer Focus: Effectively and compellingly communicate CA's key capabilities to address customer and partner needs
Financial Targets: Meet or exceed CA's stated financial quotas and targets
Internal Business Processes: Demonstrate proficiency with CA's internal processes, systems and support structure
Professional Development: Demonstrate increasing proficiency and skill
Teamwork and Planning: Collaborate with, and effectively run virtual team(s)
- Work as Pre-Sales Consultant, focusing on the corporate segment of the Agile Management.
- Together with the Commercial area, prepare projects and strategies to present products and solutions for monitoring performance applications, servers, network, infrastructure and virtualized environment to customer portfolios and partners.
- Conduct presentations and POC with SaaS Web Monitoring Solution (Cloud Services), EUE
- Provide support to the Commercial area in identifying the best solution to meet customers' needs and partners.
- Participate in the bidding process by responding to RFP and RFI.
- Customer demonstrations and presentations
- Participating in conferences, exhibitions when appropriate and requested
- 5+ years experience in a customer-facing role: sales engineer, consulting, presales.
- Experience in software development or IT operations
- Experience supporting Sales team from technical perspective
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Engineer/ IT/Computer Science or closely related field
- Have good communication skills;
- Must be willing to travel
Why CA is the right opportunity for you?
- Great Culture across the board
- Ability to make a difference and provide significant impact
- Appreciation across all levels, an open culture that encourages continual communication
- Takes smart risks
- Exhibits courage
- Is a "driver"
- Embraces diversity
- Loves a good challenge
- Teams well with others
- Insists on quality results
- Is forward-thinking
- Adapts easily to change
- Solves problems creatively
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top