Sr Communications Analyst
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organizations of all sizes leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloud.
The Sr Communications Analyst plays a key role in supporting the communications programming for the President and Chief Product Officer (CPO). As part of the Product and Solution Communications team, this role leads the day-to-day support across internal and external communications including thought leadership, speaking engagements, events, paid / owned / earned / social media and EBCs.
Working closely with the VP of communications as well as the Chief of Staff to the CPO, the Sr Communications Analyst is an important member of the communications team to bring the executive voice to life and create opportunities for engagement on behalf of CA Technologies.
- Manage day-to-day communications needs of executive; prioritize requests and demands, planning for comms needs and program ownership
- Contribute to strategic planning process; provide input and participate in identifying communications objectives/goals, strategies and tactics for executive
- Liaison role to broader product and solutions communications team to align executive communications efforts with overall group programming
- Close partnership and support of organizational communications to ensure consistent executive representation
- Represent CPO comms within corporate executive communications function
- Ensure clear tracking and measurement processes for all executive communications programs and activities
- Tracking of key industry and competitor news / events that impact CA programs and activities
- Content creation and management / execution of ad hoc requests as needed
- Strong organizational and project management skills; ability to juggle competing priorities and support multiple stakeholders / partners
- Team player; cross functional relationship builder and collaborator
- Adaptability and flexibility; comfortable working on different projects throughout the day, every day and jumping in when things need to get done
- Innate sense of accountability; whether a project owner or playing a contributing role, having the drive to ensure completion of a quality deliverable
- Creativity and fresh thinking; knowing what’s hot, what’s cool, and how to incorporate those concepts into executive communications
- Proficiency across Windows and MacOS operating systems; knowing how to use business applications in both platforms
- PPTX and / or Keynote expertise; more than builds and animations, visual storytelling skills
- iMovie / FilmmakerPro / MovieMaker; familiarity with video platforms would be really awesome
- Shorthand; just joking. Don’t even know if anyone knows shorthand these days…
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Back to top