Sr Channel Marketing Analyst
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organizations of all sizes leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloud.
This position is responsible for providing support to the channel marketing organization in terms of contact list acquisition, activity scheduling, campaign support, campaign reporting, administration of the marketing budget, tracking of specialized partner investments, and general support duties as determined by the manager.
- Support and contribute to the building and implementation of marketing campaigns. May be asked to provide inputs on marketing campaigns — such as lists and supporting content from CA business units
- Analyze market data to determine important campaign parameters such as target market, audience, and user description.
- Provide reporting and analysis of marketing campaigns, particularly as it relates to inquiries created and pipeline generated.
- Act as the financial administrator/manager of the marketing budget
- Analyze progress made in growth of partner business as related to marketing efforts
- Take responsibility for tracking specialized and pilot partner programs. May work directly with partners to facilitate co-branded marketing campaigns.
- Provide general support as determined by the manager
- Provide regular and ad hoc analysis/reporting of partner business
Typical Role definition:
Professional Staff. A senior level professional role. Evaluation, originality or ingenuity required. Knows and applies the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of a particular field. Has mastered the basic job duties. Performs work under general supervision that is varied, and may be difficult, yet typically involves limited responsibility. Assignments can be broad in nature. May serve as a resource to others to resolve complex problems and issues. Instructions generally provided in general terms. May take on project lead role as required.
Job-Specific Authority and Role:
- Generally works without consulting their manager.
- Independent decisions are made daily
- Examples of typical decisions without manager consultation:
- Make decisions on how to format ad hoc reports and analyses that are requested
- Capable of directing other marketing personnel on available budget and processes associated with spe
- Can work many processes autonomously and works toward efficiency improvements in those processes
- Typically has no direct reports.
- Typically has no total staff.
- Typically has a geographic focus of Region(APJ/EMEA/LA/NA).
- Typically manages a total budget of up to $10 million USD.
Business Travel and Physical demands:
Business travel of approximately 10 percent yearly is expected for this position.Physical demand:
- Office environment. No special physical demands required.
Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent preferred.
Typically 5 or more years of experience performing marketing analysis, supporting a sales and/or marketing operations group, or equivalent function where working with data and understanding the connection between data and the business plays a key role.
Skills & Competencies:
- Competent with Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Competent or willing to become proficient in MS Access
- Comfortable working with computer-based applications that support the business
- Strong time management skills
- Can work under time constraints
- Ability to analyze data to come to conclusions and insights about the business
- Able to produce clear reports and Powerpoint presentations
- Able to work autonomously
- Ability to determine the needs of the business
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong.At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careersWe and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.EOE/Min/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Back to top