Sr Analyst, Sales Operations
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Sr. Analyst Sales Operation
Location: São Paulo – Brasil
Ready to do the best work of your life?
As a Sr. Analyst Sales Operation at CA, you will be responsible for supporting sales and services operations management, managing and executing activities related to: planning, organizing, reporting, tools, systems, processes, procedures and communications. This position is responsible for ensuring that the analyst activities are supporting CA's management goals.
CA Technologies is a Fortune 1000 company with a startup mentality – and we're searching for incredible, bright talent to dominate in the marketplace. Sure, CA has been a leading software company for nearly four decades, with a global customer base that includes the majority of the Fortune 2000 - but what excites us today is the opportunity to redefine the future of our industry in the age of the cloud, mobile, social and big data. We have a daring vision and a powerful, expanding solution set that helps the world's most successful companies realize their boldest objectives. For more information, visit www.CA.com/innovation.
About the Role
- Work in conjunction with internal clients to support their business needs while driving a level of standardization
- Analyze work streams by structuring approach, resources required, and execution timeline coordinating with the various internal clients
- Effective presentation of analysis findings and recommendations to senior management
- Drive the production and presentation of robust quantitative models to support business analysis as directed by Sales Operations
- Work with key stakeholders across internal organizations and foster relationships with external stakeholders to meet specific goals and objectives
- Key member of field/geo/COE strategy and planning process from an analysis point of view
- Identify, document, recommend, propose and implement new business process improvements Make recommendations regarding changes to operation policies and procedures
How You'll Stand Out:
The perfect candidate for this role will have a demonstrated record of success in positions of increasing responsibility over the course of their career.
An ideal background will include:
- Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in Finance, Marketing or a business related field
- Experience in field facing finance roles, preferably in the Information Technology sector.
- Fluent/Advanced knowledge in English, (Spanish will be a plus)
- Ability to make independent decisions using sound business judgment.
- Ability to interact across all field facing management teams.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and ability to evaluate and report on a variety of sales related data.
- Ability to understand business needs, consistently meet expectations and respond promptly and professionally to business requests or inquiries, seeking guidance as appropriate.
- Strong analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel.
Why CA is the right opportunity for you?
- Great Culture across the board
- Ability to make a difference and provide significant impact
- Appreciation across all levels, an open culture that encourages continual communication
- Takes smart risks
- Exhibits courage
- Is a "driver"
- Embraces diversity
- Loves a good challenge
- Teams well with others
- Insists on quality results
- Is forward-thinking
- Adapts easily to change
- Solves problems creatively
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top