Sr Analyst, Sales Operations
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Your future starts here!
This position is responsible for supporting sales and services operations management, managing and executing activities related to: planning, organizing, reporting, tools, systems, processes, procedures and communications. This position is responsible for ensuring that the analyst activities are supporting CA’s management goals. This position supports a number of ‘clients’, including; sales, marketing, services, education, product support and the business units. This position is focused on supporting its constituents at either a geography level or a Sales and Services Operational Center of Excellence (COE) level. This position will either help create programs and initiatives or be responsible for implementing those programs.
CA Technologies is a Fortune 1000 company with a startup mentality – and we’re searching for incredible, bright talent to dominate in the marketplace. Sure, CA has been a leading software company for nearly four decades, with a global customer base that includes the majority of the Fortune 2000 – but what excites us today is the opportunity to redefine the future of our industry in the age of the cloud, mobile, social and big data. We have a daring vision and a powerful, expanding solution set that helps the world’s most successful companies realize their boldest objectives. For more information, visit http://www.ca.com/us/why-ca/innovation.html?intcmp=headernav
About the Role
In this role, you’ll help support CA Technologies charter to transform the IT industry. You will responsible to:
- Work in conjunction with internal clients to support their business needs while driving a level of standardization
- Analyze work streams by structuring approach, resources required, and execution timeline coordinating with the various internal clients
- Effective presentation of analysis findings and recommendations to senior management
- Drive the production and presentation of robust quantitative models to support business analysis as directed by Sales Operations
- Work with key stakeholders across internal organizations and foster relationships with external stakeholders to meet specific goals and objectives
- Key member of field/geo/COE strategy and planning process from an analysis point of view
- Identify, document, recommend, propose and implement new business process improvements Make recommendations regarding changes to operation policies and procedures
If Primary Emphasis is Business Planning and Revenue Support:
Collaborate with client(s), and other internal functions to:
- Learn how to prepare data for the fiscal year planning, quota setting, budgeting and business readiness processes
- Learn how to prepare data for Business Change Management as relates to Quota, Organization and Account Management
- Assist and observe Compensation Planning; Compensation plan, Individual Schedules, Incentive Programs and Commission analysis
- Learn how to support communication efforts with regard to OneCA, Share Point and communications to the field
- Learn how Acquisition Planning and Management support the overall business strategy.
- Assist in areas of Sales and Business Support; Sales Partnership and guidance, Opportunity/Deal Management, Sales Methodology & Enablement, Communications
- Provide support in implementing and executing Local Sales Management Systems & Initiatives, including deal review and forecast process.
How You’ll Stand Out:
The perfect candidate for this role will have a demonstrated record of success in positions of increasing responsibility over the course of their career. She/he will have an outstanding track record and reputation for being proactive, assertive and detail oriented. An ideal background will include:
- Typically, 5 or more years of experience in field facing or finance roles, preferably in the Information Technology sector.
- Ability to make independent decisions using sound business judgment.
- Ability to interact across all field facing management teams.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and ability to evaluate and report on a variety of sales related data.
- Ability to understand business needs, consistently meet expectations and respond promptly and professionally to business requests or inquiries, seeking guidance as appropriate.
- Strong analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel
- Business travel of approximately 10 percent yearly is expected for this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree or global equivalent in Finance, Marketing or a business related field.
More About Working at CA:
CA has earned scores of global Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to explore flexible work arrangements, partner with our impressive customer set, and enjoy a competitive compensation package –all while pushing the boundaries of what’s “possible” by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short? CA’s fun, diverse, fast-paced culture have put us on the map as one of the best employers in IT. For more information, visit www.CA.com/careers.
A Great CA Employee:
- Takes smart risks
- Exhibits courage
- Is a “driver”
- Navigates ambiguity
- Embraces diversity
- Communicates openly
- Doesn’t take themselves too seriously
- Likes to laugh
- Loves a good challenge
- Is resilient when faced with setbacks
- Teams well with others
- Insists on quality results
- Is forward-thinking
- Adapts easily to change
- Solves problems creatively
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Our Islandia, NY campus offers several amenities, including:
- Gourmet cafeteria with wide selection of cuisine
- Montessori Child Development Center for children up to the age of six
- Banking services
- Fitness Center (state of the art facility complete with indoor full court basketball, indoor racquetball courts, cardio studio, outside running track, soccer fields, tennis courts)
- Concierge services (dry cleaning, package shipping, stamps and movie rentals)
- On-site chiropractor
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
To learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity, we welcome you to visit our web site at www.ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top