Solution Center Consultant
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organizations of all sizes leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloud.
Solution Center Consultant – CA –PPM – Solution Center
Location(s): Plano, Texas
“Let our solution experts optimize your implementation so that your IT professionals are free to seize the opportunities of the application economy“…….Your future starts here!
CA PPM represents a single platform that enables you to manage your entire innovation lifecycle and make more informed strategic investments. CA PPM helps you track and prioritize market and customer requirements and make better decisions on how to invest limited resources, so you can optimize your enterprise, IT, service and product portfolio. Further, it offers the unified, comprehensive project management capabilities you need to deliver quality initiatives on time and on budget. Available via SaaS, on-premise, and hosted delivery models
We are in the process of expanding Solution Center in our Plano office. Solution Center Consultant will be engaged in remote delivery and onsite client CA PPM implementation.
CA Technologies is a Fortune 1000 company with a startup mentality – and we’re searching for incredible, bright talent to dominate in the marketplace. Sure, CA has been a leading software company for nearly four decades, with a global customer base that includes the majority of the Fortune 2000 – but what excites us today is the opportunity to redefine the future of our industry in the age of the cloud, mobile, social and big data. We have a daring vision and a powerful, expanding solution set that helps the world’s most successful companies realize their boldest objectives. For more information, visit www.CA.com/innovation.
About the Role:
In this role, you’ll help support CA Technologies charter to transform the IT industry by:
- Understanding of common integrations with core product solution such as ERP, data load, migrations, etc.
- Experience with Business Process Reengineering and Organizational Change Management a plus
- Understanding and practical industry knowledge and familiar with common business and accounting practices
- Deliver on-site product solution training
- Understanding of all Services offerings in solution catalogue
- Troubleshoot issues and provide guidance to solution team
- Act as trusted advisor in all customer interactions
- Understand CA ecosystem of supporting organizations including working with CA Services Global Delivery team
- Understanding of CA PPM Solution both from functional and technical aspects
- Understanding of CA Services Global Delivery Pre-Packaged Work Products
- Contribute to Services Best Practice library
- Understanding of Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Understanding of SSO mechanics
- Understand difference between an On Premise and On Demand (SaaS) solution
- Certified on current Product release within 90 days; maintain certification (4+ years prior product experience a must)
- Individuals with superior presentation & communication skills to provide customer onsite & remote training and develop customer technical documentation.
How You’ll Stand Out:
The perfect candidate for this role will have a demonstrated record of success in positions of increasing responsibility over the course of their career. She/he will have an outstanding track record and reputation for being result oriented, attention to detail and passion for Mainframe technology. They will be focused, motivated and customer centric. An ideal background will include:
- 4+ years of hands-on experience on CA – PPM
- Ability to synthesize complex business problems and offer practical solutions leveraging current product release
- Ability to follow and update design specifications, configure solution accordingly and perform unit testing
- Ability to capture, read, understand and modify business requirements, design specifications, training plans, and other solution artifacts
- Ability to conduct workshops and produce solution value realization roadmap to extend customer solution
- Ability to raise issues or concerns with CA and Customer teams
- Ability to engage as a part of the project team; contribute product and solution expertise, deliver messaging to customers
- Ability to travel throughout North America
- Ability to develop tailored components for CA PPM customers
- Ability to deploy CA Services Global Delivery work products
Sound like a fit? Great!
To get started, click http://www.ca.com/us/careers.aspx?intcmp=footernav
To fast track your application, be sure to tell us in your cover letter why this job – and working at CA – are of interest to you.
More About Working at CA:
CA has earned scores of global Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to explore flexible work arrangements, partner with our impressive customer set, and enjoy a competitive compensation package –all while pushing the boundaries of what’s “possible” by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short? CA’s fun, diverse, fast-paced culture have put us on the map as one of the best employers in IT. For more information, visit www.CA.com/careers.
A Great CA Employee:
- Takes smart risks
- Exhibits courage
- Is a “driver”
- Navigates ambiguity
- Embraces diversity
- Communicates openly
- Doesn’t take themselves too seriously
- Likes to laugh
- Loves a good challenge
- Is resilient when faced with setbacks
- Teams well with others
- Insists on quality results
- Is forward-thinking
- Adapts easily to change
- Solves problems creatively
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Back to top